Wednesday, November 25, 2009

All My Life

Was in the car with Mr. Lee just the other day and was listening to KC & Jojo's All My Life.

I listen to Mix FM, in case you were wondering which ulu channel I'm listening to that would play an old song like that.

Then I had a thought ... I should dedicate this song to Mr. Lee. I felt he fit the description so well (except the falling in love with a stranger part and that this song was sung for a girl. Haha ...

You're all that I ever know,
When you smile all my face always seems to glow,
You turned my life around,
You picked me up when I was down ...

I like this part especially. Considering the scenario of when Mr. Lee and I began our hanky-panky. Hehe ... he picked me up when I was down and he turned my life around. I'm much happier now than I ever thought I could be in a relationship. This one year with him has been the best year in my life!

And I thank God that I ... that I finally found you ...

Yes, in cases like this ... it is God's doing and he has blessed me with wonderful family, friends ... and now Mr. Lee.

I am happy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment