Wednesday, November 11, 2009

iFaerieMafiya

When I told Mr. Lee about my "new" blog ... he replied, "you can't live without a blog, huh?" Then he SMS-ed me again saying "your first post was in August. How can it be new??"

It is! I just got this blog ... I just transferred the blog posts from Xanga. That wasn't very nice to use. In the end, I always come back to blogspot. Still easiest to use ...

Maybe I can't live without a blog. Maybe. I like to pen down my thoughts occasionally. I believe blogging is easier than keeping a diary ... easiest to update friends and it serves as a memory, just like photos!

After all, what can a designer like me, who loves to write rubbish and photo memories do without a blog? Hence, I blog, I tweet, I Facebook and I photograph. I sound like something produced by Apple.

iFaerieMafiya.

Now that sounds sweet. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment