Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sleepy blabberings

Why did God decide to bless women with period?!

Sigh ... I was smart enough to take a pill before I headed to Starbucks to do some work just now. Or I would've been withering in pain. Spent most of the day at home, so it wasn't so tragic. Until I stepped out with Mr. Lee to Cold Storage at Jaya One and Digital Mall. Ugh. Yup ... was withering in pain.

I feel productive today! In comparison to the past few days at office, I was brain-dead and so uncreative thinking of designs and spent so long just to do one stupid concept. And when I headed over to Starbucks to start on something this weekend, I was blessed with creativity (lol!). No, really ... I was.

Currently stink of smoke ... Uptown 37's Starbucks has horrible ventilation! The air on the balcony gets trapped and the top floor smells of stale smoke (just like snooker centres).

Feeling sleepy ... but gotta do more work. Been playing games for the past hour and a half! Back to work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment