Sunday, September 27, 2009

My best friend

One month ago, I wrote my last entry. One month later, I have time cause I'm unemployed.

Duh.

But I still have nothing to blog about, except the fact that I do have my own life now and I do appreciate the friends who appreciate me.

I admit, I like to feel appreciated (who doesn't?) and I don't always make it a point to call and SMS people like I need them all the time. I only do that to Mr. Lee. Besides, what's a boyfriend for if you can't even call or SMS and bug the hell out of him anyway? Come on, I do make it a point to call people. I do! But you don't see me doing it all the time.

Why?

Because their lives don't revolve around me. I'll call once in a while, perhaps for a drink or two. If they can't, maybe the next time around.

And just because I don't call you, doesn't mean you can't call me. I have friends, I have a family. I love them both. And for a friend, I'd do my best. Especially someone close to me. If you cannot even understand that, that's just too bad. For someone who considers herself my close / best friend, and doesn't understand that, too bad.

My best friend, is someone I'll always have that bond with. Someone I'll always cherish. Someone I can share about everything and anything and I know she will not judge me based on what I do but why I do it. Someone who I can never talk bad about because there is nothing to talk bad about. Someone who is perfect, to me.

Ah well ... maybe that's why she will always be my best friend. No matter how far we are apart or how long we haven't spoken to each other, I believe she's the one person who has always understood me and has never judged me for what I do.

And for that reason, I just felt that today I should dedicate this blogpost to her. To my dearest friend, Phui Wan. Know that I'm missing you like crazy!! I cannot wait for you to come back to Malaysia to have sushi with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment