Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock ~

Waiting for the boss and brand director to return from their meeting / presentation with client. Took the opportunity to download all kinds of Christmas Carols. Yay!

Merry Christmas, Jingle Rockers!!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous Christmas! I know I'm going to have one. Though I've had a series of bad luck starting yesterday.

My car got towed away because installments weren't paid. And my mum found a condom wrapper in my car underneath my handbrake. Sigh.

The car being towed was fine.

But I'm wondering how the condom wrapper got there! Lol ... I would've seen it but I didn't. I'm just so ignorant. No trouble there, though. I'm just very amused with myself. It's not like Mr. Lee and I have had any such activity lately (note: I'm refraining from being so blunt on my blog) so whose is it? If it is ours ... gawrsh!! How long has it been there?! Am I really that inattentive and unobservant? Shall I go with ignorant as well since I'm being a thesaurus now?

Sounds like I'm a dinosaur.

The little spot below my left eye has been jumping since two days ago and it's still jumping. I'm taking this as the sign that it's bad luck, though I don't believe much in that sort of thing. It's only suitable, heh! Mr. Lee and I are waiting to see what other bad luck is coming ... though I'm waiting for the silver lining more than the bad luck.

Christmas is coming ... God please save me!


Christmas Tree ~ oh, Christmas Tree ~

No comments:

Post a Comment