Friday, September 17, 2010

Too late.

Okay. I just read something which was posted almost a year ago by someone, who I assume, wrote it for me. My name was tagged, but not mentioned in the post. I'm one of the three people.

Before I continue, I miss this blog. I can never run away from Blogspot. And with my Blackberry, I can email my posts in ... I guess.

Continuing the topic above, it's too late. I've put up with your endless slashings for YEARS! And everyone asks me why! Why?

Because you're my friend, I always say.

Then I begin to doubt myself. I know you do treat me like one. I know I treat you like one. But it comes to a point where I just don't see it that way anymore. You just yell at me, when you're angry. Friends don't take anger out on another. You share your pains, anger and joy with them.

I know it's been almost a year, but I'm still bitter. I'm angry at myself for allowing people to always treat me that way. Then, they call themselves my best friend. Funny shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment