Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Speechless

Someone in the office totally set our microwave on fire yesterday. It happened while I was out for a smoke and I came back to more smoke. Ironic as it seems, I am allergic to dust, smoke a cold air. So yesterday was a bit of an overload to my nose.

Two status updates on Facebook totally made my day, though.

A lady colleague said: 'potato brain' whereas another said: 'bimbo smells all the way!'

I never thought of it until I read all of these. Well, for one, if you don't know how to use the microwave, ask. It's embarrassing to ask, I know, when you're 20/30 (or 40) plus and you don't know how to use the damned microwave. But you save 80 over people from breathing in all these smoke. Ventilation in the office is horrible so you can imagine.

Our clothes stank of smoke. When I stepped OUT of office and took a deep breath, it's as if the smell lingered in my nostrils!

Hence, why I woke up today with this horrible headache. The left side of my face is throbbing. And sometimes the right. Sigh ... Hello, major sinus issue here. And yes, I'm bitching only because I have to suffer for others' stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment